Wednesday 4 July 2012

Recovery



I'm back at home and in my own bed!
I think I may have underestimated the gravity of this operation :(
I'm so sore and I'm so very sad I had to have it.
Glad to be home with my family and I look forward to being up and about in the blink of battered old lady's eye*

Here's a view from my bed.......and the rather raunchy bed stockings I have to wear (form an orderly queue fellas!!!) and a medal for courage from Mrs B!
I don't have a tv in my bedroom.......
maybe I should've cashed in the A&E loyalty points for one!

I'm still here reading and perusing all that blogland has to offer x

ps update on Large-haired eldest - he has big blue plaster cast and has refused to let me sign it as it's uncool!!!

*mine!

11 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs Cheese I tried to leave a message on your last post but blogger wouldn't let me so I will try again...so pleased you are back home safe, wishing you loads of healing and get better soon wishes xx
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll soon be up and about making lovely things, I'm sure! Take it easy, get well soon, and enjoy the rest, Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back home.... isn't being in your own bed bliss?
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you a speedy recovery, rest well. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're ace, you do make me laugh and as long as you keep that fab sense of humor everything's going to be ok x speedy non hurty vibes and gentle internet hugs hope your back on those sexy feet soon xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. get well soon, sure blog land may help a little! Hope you get lots of TLC. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are back home and wishing you a very speedy recovery. Glad to see you haven't lost that wonderful sense of humour of yours! Take it easy hon. M xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your medal, very cool. Get better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. cheese...thinking of you...speedy recovery now. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Home is sooooooooooo much better than hospital.....

    Your sense of humour will help you get through this. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete