Thursday 22 December 2011

It's begining to look a lot like.......


.......I need to get my act together!

Right the tree has managed to find its way into the corner of the living and some lights, baubles and fancy tinsel have been thrown at it, the poor green thing didn't think it's fate would end here!

I have to sharpen my elbows and make my way to the supermarket for all the trimmings and essentials.  Oh I really am NOT looking forward to it........it always ends in Waitrage!  Some busybody will 'politely' inform me that my car wheel is touching the white line in the car park, my basket contains more than 10 items,  I've taken 2 green plastic tokens for the charity box (well it is christmas) instead of the allocated one token, I've put the item I'd been looking at back on the shelf in the wrong place and they 'kindly' snatch it from me and show me where it should go........oh I really can't wait!


Ho Ho Ho!

5 comments:

  1. Love the pearls for hanging up decorations, they all look beautiful :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so tasteful! Happy Christmas Nerys! We have snow here in Bavaria but the supermarket run is still a nightmare....and still needs to be done if we're going to have Yorkshires on Sunday.

    X julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I try to do the worst bits of supermarket shopping at strange times late at night or early in the morning - I hate crowded aisles and the feeling that a major trolley rage incident could erupt at any moment!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually it is the one that is the least busiest , compare to T & S, so it is a relaxing experience, sorry yours in the main one in the town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha yes I had a similar shopping trip that day! I hope it wasn't too bad xx
    Merry Christmas, I hope you have a fantastic time and best wishes for 2012!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete