Monday 11 July 2011

VIRGIN we have a (BIG) problem!

Update......

Virgin Media UK and Google have a HUGE conflict in this area of Hertfordshire which is why I can't see or do anything which involves google.
It seems that Google have taken over the world!
I have spent many an hour on the phone to the VM bods who have been ever so helpful checking and double checking, but today I've reached boiling point!
Apparently the service is not going to be 'fixed' until the 15th at least! 
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Blummin', Bloody, Flippin' Ada!
(sorry to my elderly next door neighbours for the out loud shouty rant) 

So sorry I can't comment on your lovely blogs still.....
I've forgotten what you all look like xx

1 comment:

  1. ...and breathe!! come on now; in with anger out with joy!!

    LOVE YOU xxx

    ReplyDelete