and the sun has got his hat on........
this week has mostly been:
• genentics appointment to talk through my family history and take lots of blood (always a tricky procedure with me as I can only offer one arm and that has had chemo blasting it's poor old veins) - CHECK
• packing for large-haired eldest's scout camp - CHECK
• packing for fluffy youngest's camping trip with the family Riches - CHECK
• buying, wrapping teacher's gifts - CHECK
• trip St Thomas's hospital with my little friend and his mum to see lovely Steve Martin looky-likey doctor.......mmmmmm! - CHECK
• started new medication for the breast pain. I can't wake up in the morning and I feel like I've been on the town and woken up with a sisal rug for a tongue! - CHECK
• unpacking Fluffy youngest's bag as she had repacked it as if she was going for 3 weeks (Good job you're not taking the mini Mrs R) - CHECK
• Taking scout leader through all of Large haired eldest's medical list (poor child has too much to take, he needs another rucksack for his medicines :-( ) - CHECK
• waiting for large haired eldest to ring frantically after school to invite his mates over for an X-box challenge (where did I put the fabreeze?) - CHECK
• making time to talk to my lovely husband - NOPE NOT CHECK as he's very busy and we don't get to sit down.............
All of you with small peeps enjoy the lie-in on monday morning!
Here comes summer x