Monday 5 July 2010

It's the final countdown.........

It's time to face the Big Blue Chair for the final time. I'm off today for the last of my chemotherapy treatments (still no sign of a fluffy robe or slippers). It has been so tough and I just need to get through these next few weeks without getting ill. My poor old legs are very swollen and painful and am sporting some cracking bruises. Not the most comfortable or attractive they've ever been. I think I may have overdone it on the walking/standing this weekend (& I didn't even dance at the lovely party chez Salmon either!!!).
Bracing myself for my final cocktail and praying to see the light at the end of the tunnel. See you soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Sending huge love and support, my love. Keep going, you're almost there. Hugs, kisses and prayers. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get through that tunnel quickly. Love to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete