Monday 10 January 2011

short hair



My old hair used to be long and straight and brown but now
it's growing back into a short, kinky, wavy, grey, brillo-esque
'do' and I'm just about getting used to it. I'm having it trimmed
next monday and coloured in a bit too. Well there's only so much
grey a lady can handle and I really don't want to end up looking
like Dame Judy Dench....... (she's a stunner but about 40 years
older than me!) Here's a little list of my fave short cuts.

shannyn sossamon, audrey tautou, jean seberg and tamsin grieg

2 comments:

  1. I've read other blogs where peoples hair has grown back completely different.... Audrey is so pretty, she has such a friendly face it feels like you know her. Maybe that's just me.

    Anyway, good luck at the hairdressers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Audrey (secret girl crush!) she's so beautiful. Yes, my new hair is so different to my old. I never had so much as a little wave before, now it has a mind of it's own!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete