Sunday 12 December 2010

the smell of snow - walking in the air




I know we're all pretty fed up of the white stuff at the moment but here's a beautiful spray which smells like snow, called Walking in the air......by perfumier, CB I hate Perume

"One day, in November 2007 when it was unseasonably warm, I found myself longing for the smell of Snow. Not on me but in the air around me in my studio. I wanted to imagine myself working quietly in the middle of a snow covered pine forest - rather like the ending of the first act of Balanchine's Nutcracker...

So I made up a bottle of Snow-scented Home Spray.

Narnia in the Winter, the Waltz of the Snowflakes, or perhaps just the fond memories of Snow Days away from School, the smell of Snow is one of the most beautiful things I can think of..."


gorgeous!

cb i hate perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment