Thursday 4 November 2010

robin hoods bay and whitby






Oh how wonderful it was to be back up there. 'God's own country' they say, well I won't argue as it was just perfect. Robin Hoods Bay is so so special. It was a fantastic week and the sun had his hat on for most of it. I so love Whitby too (even with the Goths, and there were many of them as it was nearing Halloween). What's the collective noun for a heap of Goths? a gloom of goths, a sulk of goths.......
I discovered the panorama button on my phone and couldn't help myself, so here are a few of the many shots I snapped

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos, Mrs C. Truly God's Own Country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Whitby too :-) x
    Apart from the goths ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visited the Lucky Duck Shop and spent a small fortune on little glass objets (well small fluffy one did). I LOVE IT UP THERE.....do you think we should upsticks and move? Mr Cheese and I need our northern air and sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Robin Hoods Bay,I went several years ago on a beautiful sunny day, when the mist rolled in and blocked out the sun it was very eerie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might need another 'fix' again soon. We saw seals and owls too (a bonus). All in all a great break

    ReplyDelete